Sectoid is an Enemy in XCOM 2.
While the Sectoid was featured heavily in XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within, this aggressive alien has received a sizeable upgrade in XCOM 2, all thanks to human DNA. That's right, this new Sectoid gets its imposing height and elongated bipedal features from a healthy dose of human genes.
- Plasma: 3-4 Damage
- Can inflict: Panic, Disorientation, and Mind Control
- Reanimate: Turn corpses into zombies
- Melee is very effective against Sectoids, so make sure to get a Ranger up close and personal. Traditional organic preying weapons like the Incendiary Grenade are also highly effective.
- If killed, any zombie under its control dies, and the mind-controlled soldier will be set free.
- Flashbangs will cancel any active psi abilities, and prevent their use for the duration of the disorientation effect.