Resources in XCOM 2 are what you gather and use to fund a variety of projects such as constructing Facilities, Engineering Projects and expanding your territory. Resources are tracked as stats in the Avenger and they are listed as follows:
- Power is required to ensure every facility built in the Avenger is operational and can be generated by constructing Power Relays. You need a certain amount of available power to construct new facilities.
- Resistance contacts increase the amount of regions in the world you have access to. They can be gained by building Resistance Comms Facilities.
- This is the amount of Engineers currently on your staff. You gain new Engineers by completing Missions, and can staff them in facilities to provide unique bonuses.
- This is the amount of Scientists currently on your staff. You gain new Scientists by completing Missions, and can staff them in facilities to provide unique bonuses.
- This stat is a count of the amount of Alien Alloys you currently have, which are used to pay for a variety of projects and facilities. You earn Alien Alloys by defeating enemies during Missions.
- This stat is a count of the amount of Elerium Crystals you currently have, which are used to pay for a variety of projects and facilities. You earn Elerium Crystals as rewards from completiing Missions.
- This is your count of Elerium Cores you have which are used to fund Engineering Projects. They can be earned as loot from completing Missions.
- Intel is a secondary resource that you spend to expand to new regions, but it's also spent at the Black Market to buy various Items.
- Supplies are one of your primary resources and are used to pay for a wide variety of facilities, Research Projects and Engineering Projects. You earn Supplies by completing Missions.
- This is the amount of funding you are receiving from your sources. Income is required to pay the monthly upkeep costs of your constructed facilities.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!