Information about Stats for XCOM 2 can be found here.
Soldier stats determine how a Soldier performs in Combat and your Avenger stats show how you are progressing in the game's world with Resources. The stats for each soldier are as follows:
- This Stat determines how accurate the Soldier's shots will be. The higher the number the more likely he/she will be to hit the target. Aim can be modified by Weapons and Armor. Note: Distance also effects the likelihood of a hit.
- This Stat determines the amount of damage the Soldier can take before dying. The higher the number the more damage he/she can take. Health can be modified by Weapons and Armor. Note: Specialists have Soldier Abilities they can use that replenish Health.
- This Stat determines the amount the Soldier can move on his/her Combat turn. The higher the number the more spaces he/she can move. Mobility can be modified by Weapons and Armor.
- This Stat determines the likelihood that a Soldier can hack into Turrets and other electronic devices while in Combat. Hack can be modified by Weapons and Armor.
- This Stat determines resistance to panic and psionic attacks. It also determines how likely it is for your soldiers to bleed out instead of dying (bleeding out is 0% base +1% for each point of will above 50 OR +2% for each point of will above 50 with the "stay with me" upgrade).
- Dodge is a new mechanic introduced in XCOM 2, it gives a chance to receive a "grazed" shot taking only a portion of the damage. Unlike Aim or Will there is no natural way to increase Dodge; you will have to wear a Spider or Wraith suit or equip a Personal Combat Sim. However, in the War of the Chosen Expansion, soldiers can gain dodge as a bonus from some Covert Ops Missions.
- Vipers, Codex, Archons and Elite Lancers come with a Dodge chance, you should take that into account when planning your strategies, especially if you plan to melee said enemies.
- Explosives, psionics and other AoE attacks are not affected by Dodge; sometimes a Soul Fire or Combat protocol might be your best choice.
- After a patch, shots from concealment and 100% shots aren't affected by Dodge either: Snipers with Bluescreen rounds can now reliably one-shot a Codex.
Resources in XCOM 2 are what you gather and use to fund a variety of projects such as constructing Facilities, Engineering Projects and expanding your territory. Resources are tracked as stats in the Avenger and they are listed as follows:
- Power is required to ensure every facility built in the Avenger is operational and can be generated by constructing Power Relays. You need a certain amount of available power to construct new facilities.
- Resistance contacts increase the amount of regions in the world you have access to. They can be gained by building Resistance Comms Facilities.
- This is the amount of Engineers currently on your staff. You gain new Engineers by completing Missions, and can staff them in facilities to provide unique bonuses.
- This is the amount of Scientists currently on your staff. You gain new Scientists by completing Missions, and can staff them in facilities to provide unique bonuses.
- This stat is a count of the amount of Alien Alloys you currently have, which are used to pay for a variety of projects and facilities. You earn Alien Alloys by defeating enemies during Missions.
- This stat is a count of the amount of Elerium Crystals you currently have, which are used to pay for a variety of projects and facilities. You earn Elerium Crystals as rewards from completiing Missions.
- This is your count of Elerium Cores you have which are used to fund Engineering Projects. They can be earned as loot from completing Missions.
- Intel is a secondary resource that you spend to expand to new regions, but it's also spent at the Black Market to buy various Items.
- Supplies are one of your primary resources and are used to pay for a wide variety of facilities, Research Projects and Engineering Projects. You earn Supplies by completing Missions.
- This is the amount of funding you are receiving from your sources. Income is required to pay the monthly upkeep costs of your constructed facilities.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
dodge is not listed